To ensure that your telephone headset remains healthy and hygienic, we recommend that you follow these care guidelines.
1) Try to avoid sharing headsets – it’s unhygienic, particularly in the cold and flu season.
3) Microphone covers or voice tubes should be replaced every 6 months and every time a headset changes hands.
4) Headset plastics, consoles, and equipment should be cleaned on a regular basis using anti-bacterial wipes or non-alcoholic antiseptic solvents, especially when assigning used headsets to new users.
5) Headsets should be checked regularly and replaced immediately should you find any exposed wires or cables.
6) When not in use, headsets should be stored in a safe place. This may be a headset bag for a corded unit, or in the cradle on the base station for a wireless unit. Headsets that are designed to ‘travel’ with you typically have a travel pouch. Using this will prolong the life of your headset and minimise the chances of damage.
Looking after your headset will prolong its life and keep you healthy.
Call us now on 0118 920 9420 or email us at email@example.com for advice, headset spares or replacements. As an accredited headset specialist you can trust us to provide for all your headset needs.