Did you know that you are entitled to preferential pricing on a whole range of products through your university framework agreement?
We are your approved supplier for headsets and associated telephony products under Equipment Framework 3097. As an accredited headset specialist, you can trust us to provide for all your headset needs.
Since 2000, we have been successfully providing independent advice and product expertise to a broad range of public and private sector customers in the UK and Europe.
Our long established partnerships with the major headset manufacturers help us to provide you with the right blend of competitively priced products from across the industry.
Call us now on 0118 920 9420 or email us at email@example.com
You can ask us about:
- Adoption & migration strategies for the transition to Unified Communications (UC)
- How to choose the right headset for you
- Equipment compatibility
- Connectivity with multiple devices
- Health & safety compliance for headset users
- Noise exposure measurement & assessment
You can rely on us for:
- Independent, honest advice
- A wide range of competitively priced branded headsets
- Expertise in new technologies
- Efficient, friendly service
For more information you can also visit our dedicated framework webpage on www.com-solutions.co.uk or see our profile on uniBuy for the Telecoms Equipment Framework 3097.
Would you like to take control of your communications and IT purchasing across your organisation?
If so speak to us about the cost savings and efficiency benefits of a bespoke web portal; giving you budget control whilst still allowing your staff equipment choice.
How will a web portal benefit you?
- Simplify your purchasing process
- Provide equipment standardisation across all your locations
- Ensure cost-effective pre-agreed pricing
- Give you budgetary control, and where necessary, a built-in management approval process
- Deliver consistency and compatibility based on your approved product set
- Ease the load of your IT helpdesk by ensuring that all users have the corporate standard, compatible equipment that will work
- Guarantee service delivery quality to your users having chosen a partner that offers reputable branded products on a standard web-platform
- Be responsive to the changing needs of your business
Call us on 0118 920 9420 to arrange an online demonstration and see how a portal could benefit your business.
Tailored to you
All portals are bespoke. You choose the level of customisation you require based on your budget and requirements.
For example, you can specify the number of user log-ins you need, whether you want the portal to display your corporate branding and colours, or have a unique domain name. You can also choose a management authorisation process to control spending, or a reporting module to track spend and order history. User ‘help’ modules which give your staff quick access to product user guides and training materials are also available.
Call us on 0118 920 9420 to arrange an online demonstration of how your customised portal could work.
Why partner with us?
- You will have a portal that suits your business needs and your budget.
- You will benefit from our product expertise. We are an industry-accredited supplier with long-standing partnerships across the major brands
- Your portal will be maintained by us, ensuring that it runs smoothly and is kept up to date. Thus freeing up your staff to get on with their real work.
- You are guaranteed a cost-effective and efficient supply of equipment.
Call us now on 0118 920 9420 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discover how a web portal can benefit your business.
On the face of it, buying a refurbished headset may seem like a sensible way to cut costs. However, in reality, using a refurbished headset will NOT give you the original manufacturer’s guaranteed quality, performance and most importantly safety.
Headset manufacturers do not provide genuine headset spares to third parties. Therefore all refurbished headsets advertised are fixed with ’second hand’ parts. This is why you will be offered ‘trade-ins’ and ‘buy backs’ by some organisations to replenish their spares supply.
These services, whilst they may at first glance appear to have your best interests at heart, actually undermine the quality of the product.
Although companies may offer guarantees on the working order of your refurbished headset, the integrity of the product is compromised and will be disowned by the manufacturer.
This has risks associated. Most importantly, the acoustic protection technology of a refurbished headset can no longer be trusted. As a wearer, your hearing may no longer be protected from sudden and loud noises through your headset. As an employer this leaves you wide open to liability should acoustic incidents occur. Visit our acoustic safety page for more information.
Is using a refurbished headset worth the risk?
For expert advice and safe alternatives to refurbished headsets which suit your budget, call us now on 0118 920 9420 or email us email@example.com